Thursday, January 3, 2013

Skiing at Blue Knob

The kids and I spent a few days at Blue Knob hanging out with Mark's side of the family and getting in some skiing.  Adam is still cruising as well or better than last year and Leah started skiing this year.  Leah took to the slopes like a natural and LOVED every minute of her time out.  She's particularly fond of skiing with Aunt Susie and even graduated to being on a harness in one day!

Must have a goggle button, pink of course!
 Big Brother ready to see her out!
 Stomping & checking out her boots in the snow. . .
 And she's skiing on her own!
 Pizza Pie!
 Cheese!

 Ring-around-the-rosie (Nate, Leah & Lily)
 Monster Nate, aka Chaos!
 Big boy climbed up the snow mound all by himself!  Almost 3 ft. high!

 Looking for birdies with Grandma!
 Nate enjoying Grandma's champagne. . .
Darn, I'm not 3, am defin. not potty trained yet, but I look good in the gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment